Do any of the following symptoms ring true for you?
- General anxiety~ never feeling totally safe, secure or at ease.
- When you feel an ache or pain, you presume the worst: “It’s cancer! I’m gonna die! This is the start of a dreaded disease!”
- Phobias. Chronic fear of something specific: Heights, water, spiders, black cats, mice/other rodents, getting raped, being robbed, etc.
- Fear of death or dying.
- Fear of traveling more than a short distance from home.
- Fear of success.
- Social Anxiety~ uncomfortable in crowds or social settings.
- Attachment and/or abandonment anxiety.
- If you’re true to yourself, you’ll be rejected or abandoned.
- If you start crying when you feel bad, you’ll never stop.
- If you don’t take care of others and their needs, they’ll see you as unlovable~ unworthy of their affection, respect or admiration.
- Morning anxiety (first thing, upon awakening).
- When life is going really well and you feel “too good.”
- The What-if’s~ fast-forwarding into the future, envisioning the worst that could happen and how you’ll need to deal with it.
- Using anxiety (unwittingly) to motivate you: “if I don’t get out of bed right now, I’ll be late for work and get fired from my job!”
These are very common anxieties for many people. If you relate to one or more of these, you likely have anxiety issues, and you’ll benefit from using my Self-Healing tutorial. Let’s help you resolve this problem for yourself, once and for all.